Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ZZZ

Today wake up at 12 plus rite ? then my mummy using my phone to listen songs then she tell mi tat got a lots of miss call n message haha then i look got 2 message then i nv check miss call then i playin com lor then chat with Xy in MSn we all so sianz sia haha then i abt dunno wad time off le then go meet them i'm listening to one cantonese song damn sad i was like almost cry out la still learnin how to sing haha then i meet them tat time my face is like damn sad ? haha then i was like EMO a bit la at there listen to music nv li them Sry Oh .. then reach sch le take report book my result is like damn bad la .. i have Drop a lotttt .. my mid year is like ok ok de then now MA de forget it then i like walk out off sch la coz they chatin ma abt result then i like got go G.O de la then is like MRS SNG there n my frigde is like dwn la so dun wan go in check my IC here le ma. After tat i go Econ buy things lor then Darling called mi ask where m i ? then i meet them at traffic light there then they say wan to go Punggol END .. ok lor then just go .

On the way i check how many miss call darling give mi 16 WOW sry oh u no y i can't slp de lor same reason haiz yo i think some days i going back my room liao la. Then take 82 the bus is like non-air con de HOT then ok la the person drive fast then got wind ma then reach there le i continue EMo-ing then i walk walk to far part then Dear come pei mi then i was like going to run away de lor haiz then i was like y m i running away from him so weird Y ? i oso dunno anyone can tell mi pls ? then Chat with him lor saw the couple walking further in side then follow lor haha then there is like the Grass ma de my parents got say bfore lor tat one is durain seeds haha i dunno is it ma la then we walk far far away got take some pictures Yeah !! then We walk more further in liao WTF there got lots of ants n wen zi SI MA YI N WEN ZI keep sucking our blood then Mi n Darling keep jumping promise dun go there liao la ai yo .. then saw bus coming then we rush 4 the bus lolx RUN ~~ then we manage to chase the bus la then the bus is like onli us la then lots of WIND .. Weeeeeeeee ~~ Saw police car dunno wad happen lehx.

Then say wan to go CP pei my darling lor then we buy Bubble Tea Cb lor tat auntie damn sia lan wtf i pay her leh then she's like u pay rdy meh ? cb n is like just onli lor KNN then she count wrong money hai my darling still need to pay Cb auntie next time dun go CP buy la this kind of shop then we go in seprates ways Kenny go off liao then mi,darling,wen go shop lor then i decide go BEST new de ma so go in liao then saw LAPTOP,IPOD&PIANO wtf i was like i wan la but i like no so rich la ai yo then i plan next month de pay i wan to buy piano de lor ROAR .. I wan means wan my decision won't change de. Then i playing at Piano keep on playing la my darling n Dear pull mi =.= My piano Sbx T.T then go off liao then go Eat at food court yummy.Then go mini toons & Popoular a while then go off le lor already 9 le lor then darling taking LRT my dear send mi home lor.On the lift i wan to give my dear one present de lor then got ppl then i decided not to le lor next time ? HEE HEE then reach home clean up my BED veri messy then finish le nth le lor i promise le n i make up my mind le I'M NOT GOING TO WORK NEXT YEAR LE I WAN TO REALI STUDY DAMN HARD TO PASS ALL SUBJECTS THIS IS THE PROMISE TAT I HAD MAKE TO MI N MY MUMMY . The End

No comments: