Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sian

Today working at 1 pm then is like damn tired la ai yo .. hmm i doin Kitchen sia veri fun lor .. i love Kitchen :D then is like not much ppl la so ok la quite easy to do kitchen oso but closin i'm doin outside counter WTF sia i 2molo 10 must go work n then 11 then go home .. WTH nvm lor veri poor ma need to earn money haha for Mummy n my pay is like already finishin lor n i haven even spend on anything yet n my bills haven pay la .. all my money lend to mummy rdy haiz nvm lor .. Then Kenny just now sms mi something tat reali find out the truth he sayin tat if u reali loves him then go get him back . In my heart it sayin ya i still love him y i accept his break ? haiz so wad ? will he wan to patch with mi i got rite something tat say abt him & mi lor but i dun dare to give him let mi type 4 u ..

To: JUN WEN

I wan you to be free so you can find another girl tat is better then mi.Actually, i love u a lot but is like i'm been contralin u. I dun wan u to be guai kia i just wan u to be a normal guy like others in our class been naughty n noisy wad 4 being a guai kia. I hate ppl sayin mi tat i'm those girl who wan to take ur money this is one of the reason.Hope u understand my feeling ! I"m such a bitch in ppl eyes who thinking tat i love bcoz of ur money do u oso think in the same way ? If i reali explain would they believe mi ? no ones care mi i'm left back at ppl shadow This is all the feeling towards u

I CRY BCOZ OF YOU
I JUST WAN U IN MY LIFE

This is wad i 'm going to say ..
Last word to u

SORRY

No comments: