Friday, April 04, 2008

SAD+HAPPY

Ytd was quite ok the lesson is at the last lesson maths guess wad ? i fail my maths test again wtf then tat test is like i reali got use the effort to do de lor in the end i still fail haiz then Ms tan going through tat time i'm crying .. sbx sbx wtf la i reali got yong xin go do de. Then i keep thinkin y i so stupid teacher teach le i still can get wrong the qus she is veri good le lor compare to Mr Kheam. Opss :x after go high le forget everithin haha then tat's all ba.


Today
Actually got school de then is like qing ming i cannot go school need go visit my grandfather la then i at there guess who i saw. I saw Wei Luan then i was like OMG y u at here lol he say y i cannot b here then my mummy look at mii i just dun carfe him n walk away lor veri smoky there lor. tears keep on running out from my eyes.After tat went to Bedok Inter eat eat le go to tampines we all go watch "Shutter". Eee after edited the show is not tat nice le last time Tai version is the best sia the animation n the sound perfect. Now de eee not scary de lor n there onli got 4 ppl onli. My mummy,father, mi n another unknown person haha. After tat went to yishun my parents go settle some thing. A while we get back to sengkang compass to get my hp 6120 yippee my dream phone on my way back home keep on playing with it lor so fun. Thanks mummy to help mii pay my bills muackz I LOVE YOU !!

No comments: