Sunday, April 27, 2008

27 April 2008

Waahh !! one week nv update le leh my blog so dead. haha coz i keep on playin audition no time 4 bloggin lol. Let's talk abt ytd it was damn bored n my bro too no ppl pei him play then came home lor. We go CP together tryin to find someone else but nobody free. So eat with him then walk walk lor haha i say i dun wish to go home so early to c the FUCKING IDOIT FACE. So we keep on walking lor. Then around 9 plus went home started to play audition again tat's all lor quite fun la with him can disturb him haha. But next time dunno can still like this ma lor. Today woke abt 12 plus then heard my mummy talkin to my bro then damn angry woke up scold him ask him to think. Then went back his room go play some music n i Cried sia . lol after tat go play com le then sianz continue playin i realise tat my head pain again lor cannot concerntre properly keep get miss. Then angry my bro came back with his frenz then went Cp again first to Arcade then eat then walk walk haha my di (Vin) oso around so we just fooling around lol haha veri fun with them. haha hope to go out with them sometimes ^^

No comments: