Saturday, April 19, 2008

WANNA DIE !

Ytd Practicin 4 dances saw Averly su nu then she with us lor. Went back to class prcatice those dance steps in between there r some bu man. Then ytd we went home around 5 or 6 plus la reach home ask for food straight hungry ma.Then play com a while feel tat my eyes is closin soon playin audition keep on miss and is like those slow song la then went to my bro room sleep lor.today wake abt 2 plus then wash up then play psp his frenz here. Then in his room play lor then awhile he camin in ask for change of money .. Then i let him take first. I home cook maggie+ham haha nice. Eat le went into my room n find tat book which rite my planing everithing inside sms Averly at the same time too bored liao ma. Then on com n play audition le after tat find it bored went online n saw XY (mei) so chat with her lor then those who online lor was bored the whole day.Then thinkin of something wad if one day i reali die ? Who will still remember mii i wish to try out lor. Ok fine my EMO feeling is back n i dun think it have gone off from last time. I wish to die but i dun think any ppl will remember mii. Haiii


I WISH TO DIE ASAP WHO CAN DO MI A FAVOUR KILL MI ??? I'M SICK TO LIVING MY LIFE KILL MI PLS !!!!

No comments: