Monday, June 23, 2008

First day!!

Woohoo !! First day of sch ytd whole nite bo sleep lor keep turn here n there then 6 am liao go prepare lor sms darling she just woke nia. nvm then dry my hair. Wahh then now i thinkin ytd they all shout here n there 4 fuck sia ? oso not a big problem. Forget it. Morning go Koufu eat breakfast then Si Kenny keep say going to 8.15 liao. Then reachin school tat time onli wad time nia ?? ROAR New timetable. eee i seriously dun wan Mr Thong la wa lau LCE him+CPA wtf .. EEE ... Assbemly as normal Si Ms Liao caught my frigde i'm thinkin she one day dun say will die de isit ?? the funny things is Long Ting la she ask her clip up she purposly put dwn then national ethem .. we keep on vibreatin la so funny. :X Lesson sian .... After school go get contact lens solution from Kenny go KFC eat then go home le lor. Damn tired bath BOMB sleep liao till 6 plus.

To my parents : Fine, now today both of u not at home then midnight sure have show de rite ? then i no need spend money 4 midnight SHOW i just watch u two fight can liao n i will help u guys to call up the police de so dun worry. I already have given up on u two le. I reali wish tat i can live my bro jiu can liao no need u all i go work 4 him. Then u two continue ur nonsense ba I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE A FUCK ON THIS THING ANYMORE. HOW I WISH I CAN JUST JUMP DWN THEN MY LIFE WILL END N I WON'T B SEEIN U GUYS.

No comments: