Saturday, June 28, 2008

LIFEzzz

firstly sorry 4 not postin so long. Coz of thing had happen. I think dunno when my parents nv pay the bill 700 PLUS PLUS then my whole house without electricity WTF then i dunno wad to do la. Actually i quite high with my frenz de then came home i dunno wad to do but i did cry .. Plus started to emo-in searchin 4 my penknife FUCK all rust liao. Suprise tat my kor n darling came my house thx a lot. Muackz then kor say he no wad to do. After tat i seriously not in a mood. Then slack at my house playground here a while go to oral trainning liao.

This fews days i drink a lot like ytd i dunno y i just drink two bottle of vodka 8% thx Vin 4 treatin mi Then drink drink i almost drunk la. I still can play BB. lol Quite fun i seriouly veri fann la this few days my mummy CRIED everi nitez i can hear her crying lor. then tat idoit keep on scoldin her or wad ? i scare she commited suicide sia she keep on sayin wad if she die better no more fan nao. Haiiz i dunno how sia this few days keep on having this keep of problem my sch fees not pay yet 182 plus plus. Then everitime i pray to the god did it help mi ? NO .. i dunno how 2 continue le

No comments: