Sunday, June 22, 2008

Woohooo ..

Ytd afternoon help out 4 the CC thiggy then went walk back to punggol my house lor i dunno how 2 walk sia. ROAR .. so anyhow walk lor saw playground then play go my house change then go Kenny house+ Clarissa house then go rivervale plaza study in mac lor then parents keep on KB seriously then i emo liao ask Kenny out to ehem .. then saw police ma ma feng got so suay bo ?? Went in act nth happen then started EMO-in. Usin Kenny scissor o.O wa lau i wish to die la then go drink drink Xuan Wei go home liao. At playground there no mood sia bodohh .. Then they two like drunk liao .... LOL talk a lot ytd, after walk to my house dunno how long sia. saw two police car. Then they all oso nv care us la so heng haha. Finally, reach home liao bring them to eat lor. Hungry ma. Darling like kana prossessd like this :X then play at my house lor till next morning they all go home liao first time sia nv sleep leh. Shock>< Then today damn pig wake up at around 8 plus la ma ma feng somebody ki siao keep on banging the door.. Then i go find my bro lor. tat's all 2molo sch reopen le sian.. then PRELIM COMING+N LVL. I WANNA TO DIE LIAO..Parents quarrel again MA MA FENG ..



To my parents: I reali wan to ask u two u guys reali care abt us a not ? U all giving this kind of stress to mi u no how old m i onli ? i wan to b like my frenz can wan ton jiu ton go out jiu go out no need nagg la. Then u give mi de money like i enough like this u all no now everithing veri EX ma ? $5 per day+ our Dinner u wan us die isit ? one meal can cost like how much liao .. I HATE U ALL. I WAN TO B ALONE. N I WAN TO WORK SOON TO EARN MY OWN EXPEN .... N THEN U GUYS QUARREL 4 FUCK ? JUST ONLI A SIMPLE THING WAN TO QUARREL WTF -.- U ALL R PARENTS LEH PLS SHOW SOME EXAMPLES CAN ? BRO ONLI HOW OLD NIA ? GIVE SUCH A BAD INPRESSION 4 HIM ..

No comments: