Monday, August 17, 2009

17 August 2009 (heavy rain)

Was woken up by a loud shout this morning from my mother, she complainning that my teacher call her then she complain a lot of things about me but then who CARES ? Today went school with a black faces then firstly IT ESS because that time i never go class for my presentation teacher ask me to present EVERYTHING alone then whole slides i was like oh my god ! Damn ps la 1 person talking then all looking this kind of feeling after that break went to long john eat then left a lot of time shop around East point then went back haha . DMT kana called out by winnie then she talk about my attendents all that then suddenly talk about class and friends then my tears fall. MY WEAKNESS IS FRIENDSHIP ! then she still continue talking about it FUCK went in class damn ps de so many people looking at me haiz ~ I cant stop crying sia when saying about this . Went to PS reached same timing as ma then walked walked around go buy ticket that time all started to changed attitude. From that time on Long Ting and Kenny never talked then Junwen and me keep on talking to them then haiz ~ Im stress up then i decided to cool down in toliet friendship again haiz ~ then i cried for a long time then walked around ps keep on crying then met them at cinima went to watch movie it was so nice la then i started heavy rain again. Train take time i cried ! then no more tissue i was so ugly when reaching harbourfront station i run out haiz ~ i keep on crying non-stop reached home ready still crying . Haiz What happen today ??

No comments: