Saturday, August 08, 2009

7 August 2009

Today never attend school again :X then sleep all the way till quite late 4 or 5 i think. Online all the way and was watching my show and then so boring manage to find ma and Junwen pei me so we decided to make our flag lor haha then most of the job is Junwen do de haha thanks Jun wen. Ma and me at there playing 2.5 only HAHA. After that Junwen need go home le so ma and me walk all the way to RM. Ma treat me eat thanks a lot really bu hao yi shi hahaha *shy* then we continue playing cards at there haha then finish watching the show then went home haha thanks ma and Junwen a lot for pei-ing me this boring person i wonder if i stay at home more worst lor so damn boring de sia ROAR ! hao la nothing much to post le last but not least. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISCILLA haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: