Friday, August 21, 2009

21 August 2009

Today didnt attend school again then wtf -.- the stupid teacher keep on calling me ROAR then i can only turn my mummy phone to slient mode plus hang up the phone really what la want to kick me out of school give me warning letter la wtf man ! so fann i never go school jiu ask me why never go school give me a break man how i wish i can transfer to another class but then her answer is she find a buddy for me CB ! forget it today have dance rehersal woke at 2 plus then hungry cook fried rice hehe for ma also :D then dance dance after that went to CP they go eat KFC then afterwards went to dance area then FINALLY ! they both he hao le this is a really very good news after 4 days of cold war wahh hope they wont QUARREL again ba if not i really cant help le. They 2 talking to each other le haha and then is also a day before our anniversal so happy tomorrow will be celebrating our 8th month and then our 1 year is coming le so qi dai ! haha hao la nothing much le good nights people.

No comments: