Sunday, September 13, 2009

13 September 2009

Last night slept at dont know what time then woke at 1pm then online chat chat play game then waiting for my brother to wake up then go prepare to go out he is damn pig de la so late then wake up. Today we went to ah ma house and GM house it was boring but then i think they saw us should be quite happy ba then we keep on playing card i keep on losing roar ! after that bus home. In the bus, got a lot of ti co keep on looking at me i dont know why man im not trying to show off or what. Got one uncle standing beside me then he was just standing beside me, i realise he keep on finding ways to touch me is like omg man then i move and stand another side he keep on staring at me ROAR . I really hate this kind of person la, Nothing much le im really so tired *yawn* going to sleep le nights people.

No comments: