Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 September 2009

Im back to blog today early in the morning wake up then prepare and then they morning call me ( Mervyn & Sharlene) wahh and then almost my house door is break ! LOL not so serious la actually hehe ~then went to Auntie Dilah house her daughter birthday woohoo ~ then sit then chat chat a while then i need go off le, headed to cp there then meet them to get my uniform then pei them go eat eat after that off we go to coffee shop and start work woohoo ~ hahaha ok la today work is so fun still will jiayou de hao la i have nothing to post le i dont know what happen suddenly my mood is down :( haiz ~ i think i have changed a lot even i dont know who the hell am i ? i want to change back to me again . im always being the extra one in the group.

This few days i dont know what the hell going on and then what is my thoughts ? Feelings ? even emotions everything is mess up someone please help me find back the true me im going to cry pretty soon :( haiz ~ everything is ended up in this way T.T

No comments: