Friday, September 04, 2009

4 Septmeber 2009 (going out with Aloysia)

Today woke up by ma it was kinda of suprise la because she so long never wake me up le. Went to prepare then went school reached school very early even the teachers is not there yet then today is our presentation time everythings goes well i didnt even help out with those powerpoint slides with my group members i just present only. After that waited for them at staircase for 1 hour 1 think then went to Eastpoint there bought a jacket then meet Aloysia so long never seen him le we went to buy 2 tickects then went to arcade there play play a while walked around the whole Vivo then buy drinks chat then we watch G-Force 3D hmmm overall the movie never really reached my stardards. After that we went to Bugis to have our dinner at Seafood Haverest the place is somehow like Jack place's ba then eaten till very full :D After that train home.Thanks for treating me hope to meet you next time at train that time i saw someone who appear in my nightmare who is coming after killing me he keep on looking at me and giving me those kind of smile then at that time i really very scare after that reached home le jiu here am I home sweet home le kinda of tired will sleep early tonight :D nights people.





The person im refering to : Hey please la, do change your attitude man. Your attitude SUCKS i tell you, i really cant stand that kind of replying with those kind of not happy tone not happy then dont come la then give those kind of face. Keep on copying what people are doing. I have ren you quite long le hor believe me next time i not happy is just say out everything and then fight le ! So you better take notices about that !

No comments: