Wednesday, December 02, 2009

1 December 2009 (haiz)



Today promised to meet Jie in the end woke up late then rushing for work thinking about am i going to quit a not in the end i decided to quit i know its too sudden ready and i also dont know to keep on getting scolding what can i do ? Reached there le go find Jie i really really feeling damn sad de i even EMO le =( Chat chat with them at market there then she and kor kor found out le tell me not to do this kind of stupid things for him. I really damn stupid keep on kana bluff by him fucking hell and there is another problem right in my mind but then i dont want to post here. Jie bring me to Queenstown to make over me hahaha thank Jie love you so much man :D After went to pub there drink drink heard jie jie and kor kor sing song so nice. I was a bit shag over there le after that we go eat at hmmmmm i dont know where is the place after that go back their house le we watch "wo he jiang shi you ge yue hui 2" then i cannot take it le so try to sleep in the end cannot sleep then everyone is sleeping le i at there think think about something i cried T.T dont really have a good sleep because think to much le. Really have to thank jie and kor for peii-ing me this 1 whole day and im really very happy le so long never have this kind of feelings le hehehe. ~

omg my face ! -.-

jie
jie
Photobucket


song intro- an jing




Now i start to know who stupid am I,
and i decided to let go everything
to start a new life :D

No comments: