Thursday, December 17, 2009

17 December 2009

I think the world is changing, what is a girl refering to a guy ? A ball ? Use to love it and precious it, hugging it and then after a time the ball is getting old and you guys are looking for new ball and forget all happy times you spend with your old ball ? Why is this happening ? I thought a relationship should be both really in love with each other then together ?? You guys just say broke off and did you even care about how much you have hurt the girl and just start to have a new relationship the next day. I dont really have this kind of experience but then i really dont want to see those girls crying like hell committing suicide for those guys it is totally not worth it ! I just want to say those guys who are now in a relationship better treasure your gal and stop let them crying ! Alright i have finish saying anything this few days will be slacking slacking and slacking anything just sms me :D byebye ~

No comments: