Friday, December 04, 2009

3 December 2009



Woke up at around 3 plus then prepare went down to meet jie jie and kor kor hmm actually they planning to take album photo de in the end they change sorry. After that went to their house awhile make over then off we went to Cini le. Reached there shopping around first then went to eat after that woohoo ~ went to sing K-box so long never sing sing le the package damn good all the way till morning 6am but then also very expensive . Half way we went off le overnight at their house then they buy beer for me because my mood really very down then told them everything that have happen then i was drunk i think i even cried ! haiz ~ forget it i dont wish to talk about the pass le and then yup they say de is right no point thinkin about it, and they like this treat me forget it. Nothing much to post le. Mood really not very good.

song intro-你那麼愛他











I just wish someone can be at my side,
whenever im down or happy,
I have someone to share with.

No comments: