Monday, May 10, 2010

10 May 2010

Seriously i dont know what to do, I know im those kind of soft spoken person yeah and I know that im those kind of very hum person. I cant sort out things and now im really really going crazy pretty soon. My mother report to police thank to her so much man . I LOVE IT A LOT ! now the problem is Jie jie keep on help me but then i dont even know how to help myself to solve this, im really afraid if she been lock up , Jail ? Or whatever SHIT. Npw my mind is totally 100% empty dont know what to do if really one day those officers really found me so what ? they going to send me to girls home ? Always use this kind of thing to threaten people i already said i have my own freedom to mix whatever friends it is. I dont want you to care about it like mei mei say, how could someone just judge the cover without opening it. This is really correct, now my heart really very pain i dont want someone who is close to me and gone like this or maybe this is god arrangement i really dont know. I just know that if someone is close to me the person will get bad luck i dont know this is my imagination or its true i cannot make it clear now im like a animals losing the way i dont know what will be my decision i really dont know .. Haiz ~


Im going to die pretty soon le i cant stand it anymore ~

No comments: