Friday, May 07, 2010

8 May 2010

I guess all of the thing is going to have a ending. My life now totally is like rubbish i know if i tell people who knows me they must thought that chey is just a small thing or whatever shit for me is really enough le Im really sick of tired to have this kind of life. Who dont want freedom ? everyone wants it of course, but then my parents just dont know what i really want they say we are like happy family ? Ya is only they say so but then did they ask us a not ? they dont know what we really want think that everything they done for us is correct ? LOL ! When that day she lock me home ! im like being a dog ya i know i do all this im like so bu xiao i really have enough of it le i need time to cool down she can even like this scold my jie jie ... -.- forget it la this kind of family ! im really tired of it le. Alright i have nothing much more to say .




I just need time to cool down

No comments: