Thursday, May 06, 2010

7 May 2010

Im back to blogging this few days really there's lots of thing happening in my life i really hate it a lot especially my house things. Yesterday have a big quarrel with my mother and then she lock us home that kind of feelings really SUCKS what could i say ? Haiz ~ thinking back about those nightmare i always dream when i was young really feel quite sad and i afraid of losing someone close to me that is true haiz ~ but then this time round she is really a bit over le. I dont know how to say i really feel very sad. Life is short maybe somedays something happen and the person who have passed away. Haiz ~ whenever i think of it, it really bring me down and my tears are uncontrollable falling maybe after somedays i have cool down and really think about it, it just the matter of time ba. No ones know what i really want i just want people to care for me and love me thats all is it so difficult till my parents dont even know it ?! LOL ~ alright nothing much to update byeeeeeeeee~












Life is really very short..

No comments: