Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1 FEB 2012

YES ! It's already 2012 ! I thought everything will be OVER ! And what the fuck I saw ? When I just reach home I thought nothing will happen in the end that FUCKER run out of the room and push my mummy towards her face and she FALL ! And the glasses broke again . Its happening again and over again I seriously wanted them to divorce it's is really better for my mummy as for me I'm ok with it we all grow . I can just work hard and take care of my brother and I can feed him ! I no need that bastard help . Thanks god im still alive TODAY ! Im really sick and tired of it ! Saw this kind of things happen and happen again till I really got phobia with it ! Saw one time can at least last for a month in my memory but the pain still stays ! :( I really can't take it anymore im going to become crazy !! FUCKER !!!! I'll always HATE HIM TO THE MAX .

No comments: