Wednesday, February 01, 2012

2 Feb 2012

First day of emo-ing seriously totally no mood for anything in office totally like a zombie, hais no mood for everything, everything also do wrong. Hais ~ wanted to cry but I cannot CRY ! Cause I won't give up. Mummy just called me and tell me the whole story , about what happen yesterday, seriously I don't know why is he like that ! Is like this kind of words he cannot take it ! DAMN ! Then mummy confirm with me that she going to divorce with him. I also quite happy or her finally she found her own freedom and no longer need to feel all those pain she had . No matter what I'll take care of my brother I won't like him hungry like he did ! NOW! I'm standing in my mother role I gotta learn washing clothes . I hope he will really just fuck off ..

No comments: