Sunday, June 08, 2014

6 June 2014

Here looks so dead, I should update some entries tonight, met 1 whole bunch of interesting people recently, it's was amazing didn't even thought of that. OMG ! I meeting new FRIENDS.. I realize I become a bit out spoken than last time, I use to be damn quiet when I'm in a totally new environment or meeting up with new peoples.

Ok I finally took a one big step to achieve my dreams, I took part in project superstar not very sure I'll passed my first round of audition a not, I'm actually quite scare this is the first time when I'm alone, holding so much stress, but it's ok everything is over if I didn't get selected, I can only blame myself not to be well discipline but I really enjoyed the time I spent ^^. Lots of encouragement, lots of support from friends and colleague .I'm always a low esteem person in everything except for my passion in singing. 

I always think that when I lost something, the world is coming to the end, but now I've different prospect of thinking now, why must I really care when I'm the one is getting hurt most of the time and the one suffering when another person is being happy with life ? LOL ! I don't want to be so stupid anymore it's time for me to really wake up and think, people come and goes say is easy but when really come in real life who can really handle it well ? Had you really tried losing someone who is so important in your life before and it's gone now. Guess I've lots of experience in that. HAHAHA .I must really be more independent, there is still so much of things to do in life, I want to get my license I want to drive them out, I want to bring them overseas, I want to work hard in work, I want to earn lots of money, I want to be notice,  I want to be appreciated, I want to be strong !! 

Jiayou I can overcome everything, it just take sometimes to do it and one step at a time to fulfill what I want to do. Change to be a better person. I believe I can do it !! 


No comments: