Tuesday, June 10, 2014

9 June 2014

I've done something really bad ! Feeling damn guilty and I had committed a sin which cannot be forgiven, just hating myself so much. I almost get somebody in deep shit ! I shouldn't be drunk, I should had even STOP my nonesense. I shouldn't pull people to get invole in this,  Now whatever I said it's pointless now. I'm fucking stress, lost and don't know what to do anymore, because of this dumb relationship stuff, this is the first time in my life I did this stupid stuff. In the past I don't really give a shit about it. Now I'm totally CONFUSE ! Although the answer I get today is not I want, but at least now I know and stop my daydreaming. Alright, I think I need sometime to adjust myself back to normal, have been in a really emo mood nowadays, the pain I'm suffering who know it ! sometimes don't feel like living anymore. I'm such a trouble maker. STRESS ! But I still need to say ..

I'm sorry, no matter how much apologize I had said today not going to turn the clock back.I seriously feel bad, I think you must had regretted knowing me, then everything will not happen. I don't know what I can do for you to make you feel better or try to forget this, but I promise you from now onwards if you need any help, I'll do my 100% to help you. I think that is the best thing I can do for you.


No comments: