Saturday, September 02, 2006

1 Sep 2006

Firstly, I wan 2 say tat on ytd our form Cher doin this thing 2 our classmate? chase him out of his house n take his drinks n nv refund him back his money WTH is this he reali sick then nv go sch then chase him out of her house n ask him 2 go home … then take all his drinks this is reali tai guo fan le lor wad lau he brought so many things n u all take all his things n chase him out ?WTH is this Havin a BBQ actually got invite a lot of cher one then in the end onli have 2 teacher Mr Lim n Mr Wu thax u all 4 comin J hope u cher have enjoy urself n thax Mr Lim e help us pack up thax veri much haiz then hor we go play lor quite enjoyable la. We meet at Eugenia house then wait 4 all of them 2 come wahhh …. A lot of things 2 carry lor so heavy … the drinks I carry de lor 6 bottles leh … hee nvm la I won’t die half way lol on bus we meet a auntie she asking where is Japanese sch ? We dunno so she chat wth us lor till we reach then walk a veri long way lor HEAVY I guess my frenz oso think so rite? hee then reach le straight away go make the fire lor then wait 4 cher 2 come then we veri disappointed onli 2 cher came haiz mayb they really not free la nvm lor J then we throw water bomb at our cher BBQ the crabmeat, hotdogs n the chicken wings yummy !!! then at abt 7 something I ask them wan 2 cycle but they dun seems 2 anws mi lor then I sit at a corner feel like cryin I bearin wth it dunno y listening 2 sad song then L.T come I cry out lor shhh… dun tell any ppl haiz I no tat ppl will think tat I’m crybaby lor like this oso wan 2 cry but I really love 2 cycle haiz then after a while it getting late then cher help us pack up lor thax … we playin the sand then 8 something le we prepare 2 go off haha wait 4 bus wad sia their bus veri long haha nvm wait 4 their bus come then I go off lor then their bus came behind it 3 my bus so I say bye 2 them n went off after I went off I saw them still not in bus yet so I call E.L y she say full so nv lor … then sit bside mi is 2 of small kids they r so cute haha I love children then reach home le lor I find tat I really have not regret in this BBQ this is our first experience of havin BBQ ourselves lor haha I hope we have it next time .. N I wan 2 apologies I show my temper 2 u guys when u all say dun wan 2 cycle really sorri … this Is really a great party J End here

No comments: