Monday, September 18, 2006

13 September 2006

Today veri tried in the morning cannot wake up keep setting other time then sleep … who cares? I’m not late then rush off 4 sch lor lucky sia la got 2 bus coming when I’m walking on the road then it took mi long 2 cross the road lor I still haven notice lor is 83 I run to the bus the bus is so full lucky have a place 4 mi hee cos I cannot c haha short –sighted ma so u c then reach sch liao then check hwm .Then got the thermometer check then must take temperature a lot of my frenz nv bring lor so go get 1. Math lesson I half slept lor veri sian leh wad can I do just listen lor oh ya our oral is 2molo wah this week I nv rest till lor expect mon , tue guides, Wed today ,stay back 2 learn things from Oliva abt Christian de thing . Continue my story then recess tat Gee Hee wad lau he veri irritating lor stop saying can u? I veri hate him lor say ppl so think own self big ar got the rite 2 say ppl fuck off man …. Arghh dun care la then after recess veri sian lor all the lesson expect for CPA yeah my favorite subject of cos la J hee then enrichment wah the it unfair lor our class n 2G sit on the floor n other class can sit on chair we keep complaining but oso no use lor veri angry leh then after enrichment something happened haha I dun wan 2 say la …………………….. then go find Oliva she talk until half way then I came sorri bcos got incident happened before meeting u . Go home straight then found out tat I dun have coins 4 bus so go econ buy sweet lor so can get coins haha .reach home liao eat Maggie mee nth 2 eat wad so then my mother ask mi wan 2 go PP anot my reply was ok lor scène I oso nth 2 do wad but I’m still eating so I ask her go first lor then I cycle go there after a while we chat then she say my birthday coming liao she is going 2 open a party 4 mi yeah thax u so happy then my birthday is I get 2 rebond my hair liao so happy …. Then on my way home outside PP saw Karen say bye 2 her. Today nv take nap afternoon nw feeling sleepy … k la 2 long liao I stop here … BB

No comments: