Wednesday, September 27, 2006

27 sep (3 more days my birthday)

Yippee 3 more days my birthday comin .. haha so happy BUT i dunno got celebrate a not i just wan go out wth my frenz can ? n i dunno got celebrations a not hmmm mayb morning till afternoon go out wth frenz then nite entertain hmmm my cousin ? haha thinkin 2 much liao la my birthday still got 3 more days haha prepartion hehe back 2 my day today wake late OMG !! ! 6.50 wahhh then i like siao like this rushed till haha i manage to run dwn at 7 like this hah then bus come liao it totally full of ppl lor lucky 136 came so take 136 to sch i dwn from bus is like 7.06 onli lor wad a relief then slowly walk 2 school lor no mass P.E so go back 2 class 2 read .. story book wt .. b4 recess is english wad lau the paper dammn tuff lor wad she say our EOY paper will like sec 4 NT papers like this tuff we all kana shock lor then today do the mock paper wahh veri difficult sia la then she say wad if haven finish cannot go recess we use up all our break lor wad lan no extra time given ~hungry~ N by the way my pocket money of $10 is 4 2 days but i think i ytd spend it on KFC so left $1 nia so sad then after school i go buy things 2 eat n then reliaze tat my Ez-link card no money liao opssss i borrow 0.50 from P.T haha 2molo i return u k then go home still veri hungry cook maggie mee eat .. watchin cartoons while eatin lol then do hwm tired sleep till 7.45 wake up go dwnstair buy stationary abt 8 somethin come back then online lor nth 2 do play games veri sian ma nth 2 do liao haha nw days skippin meals dinner always nv eat dunno y dun feel like eatin . I found tat our frenz de relationship gettin closer but hu noes when it will hang again?.. haha k stop rite here upload 2molo

No comments: