Monday, September 18, 2006

5 September 2006

Haiz this few days cannot use internet hmmm internet gt problem lor haiz so rite in MSW first then when ok le then I upload hee .this few days veri sian most of the time I spent cycling wth my frenz lor then 2day we cycle 2 punggol beach so fun haha I play wth the water then my frenz like keep looking at mi lor then I ask her 2 join mi la she refuse lor so I use trick haha splash water at her then she bu bian le so go dwn splash mi lor wad a wonderful day man I love it .In the end,we’r all wet n yet we nv bring extra clothes lor nvm la .So we cycle punggol End de area 2 dry us a bit first so we continue 2 cycle around Punggol plaza de area .then till hmmm 4 something ba we go home le haha tat girl call jolin she stay my house de 14 story … J I like type of freedom ba I reali like 2 cycle lor I love it .I hope tat I can play everyday like this .OMG I fail my CA2 lor 2 subject fail leh is important de subject Math, English the rest I score well … haiz must work really hard liao 4 EOY exam I want 2 pass stop here le BB

No comments: