Friday, October 16, 2009

17 October 2009

Today woke up at 4pm but then suprising today nobody woke me so thought they going work without me so online chating then found out they haven wake up. After that went to meet them at cp im late, so cab down and then all the way they being so cold to me as in im totally not there like this. WTF have i done to you all sia tell me la from ton-ing till now all treating me in this way all so cold to me as like i offences you all like this, NOT HAPPY with me just tell me lor at least give me a reason what I have done ma? I have helped you guys to patch back when you all quarel say good things for both sides and sometimes even be there for you guys but then when i need help who help me ? Now leh you all totally forget EVERYTHING i have done for you guys and just kicked me aside when now i really need people, if i have done something wrong i never even get one CHANCE of forgiveness like i everytime did something wrong, and how would i offence 3 people at a same time ? So what is FRIENDS and then where is all the friendship we use to have everything just gone in a day ? MOST IMPORTANTLY WTF HAVE I DONE ?

No comments: