Saturday, October 10, 2009

9 - 10 October 2009

9 October 2009
Woke up then today going to Tampines mall for our secret mission haiz ~ our mission still not complete dont know when will have mirical. Hmm walking at tampines round and round again i guess maybe the shopkeeper know us le ba. After work too bus to Ang Mo Kio waited for Kenny father then off we went to his house ton, we didnt even notice the time played till 7 plus ? then everyone fall asleep. zzz ~

10 October 2009
2 plus going 3 like this they woke me up im really a pig la wont wake so easily de zzz ~ After that everyone prepare then slack slack till 5 going to 6 plus le then all went to work le lor today our venue is Compasspoint and Tampines mall so was searching no cules again. Then train back to Ang Mo Kio was so sleepy today then reached there totally my mood totally down to zero i sitting behind listening to song and then hopefully somebody know im lost but then too bad no one cares me so nevermind i sit there about half an hour listening to song then my tears fall haiz ~ when Im in car that time im totally very quiet never talked when playing sad song im still crying. Reached Kenny house i tried to contral but then still nobody care me i like so transparent after that going home that time i decided to go to RP but then i lost somewhere i cried all along the way to find back my house not because i lost my way is my thoughts make me feel like crying.

This is all i think( Those fuckers who think that this is nothing you are WRONG ! all this means a lot of important to me so if think this is childish just get off ) Thank

Firstly: My family already like SHIT like this ready and i dont even put on any hope on them and no need them to even show care for me.

Secondly: I put most of my hope on my cliques and friends to just show a bit of concern and cares for me but then as result show im being so transparent nevermind its ok.

Thirdly: I have nothing left, just left with god to grant my wishes but then there is no uses no matter then hard i pray nothing happen haiz no use also my wishes never come true.

Just now i even think of commiting suicide while walking i pass the traffic light without red man and few cars horn at me i jump up then im still crying like hell haizz ~ Really there is nothing for me to do now. No Family care, No Friends concern and even god also dont grant my this little wishes.
i really have nothing to say now good night.

No comments: