Sunday, October 18, 2009

19 October 2009

im back blogging hehe ~ woohoo today we went to support Voguelicious today is the final haha guess what ? they won the compeition great work *clap clap* after that straight went to work cab down to there im so damn tired all thanks to my bro for making me cant sleep hmmmm keep on talking to me mEoW ~ after work we suddenly feel like dancing so we "just dance, gonna be ok, Da DO DO just dance ~ lala haha. After work Edmund fetch us home thank you. That fucker woke up and then called my mum as usual wth -.- then scolding my bro then me also kana but then i still like here in there out :X . My mother reached home started so quarrel haiz ~ cant he just ti liang your WIFE a bit ??? what kind of husband are you so useless man i guess some part of me is from you ba. alright i got nothing to say ready nights people.

No comments: