Saturday, October 17, 2009

18 October 2009

Im back blogging today haiz yesterday night totally cant sleep at all keep on thinking what the hell am i doing this few days and becoming so sensetive i guess is that dream on the last day of ton-ing then i totally out of contral of my emotions and started to believe in what im dreaming. I dream that all my friend keeping a secret away from me and keep on saying bad words at my back and then leave me in the end T.T so that time i woke up haiz ~ i totally change le becoming so sensetive, i was crying yesterday the whole night but then my family members all slept le so i have to cried alone in the dark i feel like telling someone but then i cannot find T.T I cry really hard and then around 6 plus still crying then fall asleep. Woke up that time saw my eyes was a bit sore, my mother keep on asking me what happen then i told her maybe my eyes is itchy i got scatch. Prepare le meet them at Cp again im the last one to reached then we headed to Ochard cheer for Voguelicious woohoo they are having compeition at Ochard outside Tangs so do come down and support them tomorrow for finals. After that went seprate ways today we went to Ghim Moh today working there was fun man but also tiring not enough sleep too :( After work Edmund and Uncle come fetch us go collect money in the car i was keep on thinking im really in the wrong to suddenly blast my attitude to them and pushing all the problems, the more i think the worst i cried T.T haiz i hope they will forgive me ba, hope everything will be the same.

No comments: