Thursday, February 02, 2012

2 feb 2012

Second day of emo-ing, today woke up actually in a happy mood then after that I heard some songs, I sing with my mummy . When I'm in car I can't bear with it I silently cried I think the rest of the month also should be like this I really really trying my best just to hide my sadness away, during work time I'm just looking at the clock wanted to fly over to find my mummy but I also feel that I'm sorry for my Lao zhu cause I can't help her for the whole day I left her alone. :( I walk out of office raining heavily I cried along the way to mrt since its raining and there won't be anyone looking. When I reach saw mummy I'm so so HAPPY ! Then bring her see doctor first then after that we shop some clothes for her after that they went off, then have dinner . That's all for the day but whenever I think I keep on crying ... Hard day ! When I'm young I keep on counting till how old I can see my parents then keep on counting the age between me and them when after counting I realize human will pass away one day and ended up in crying but now I keep thinking that I can't see them I don't have a family ! I really feel very very very SAD ! EMO-ING

No comments: