Friday, February 03, 2012

4 Feb 2012

Third day of emo-ing last Night I've cried again, fall asleep at around 1 plus morning almost overslept , yawn woke up prepare then off to work, work as usual Paige left us , hmmmm .. Things gonna be same again , ever lasting forms for us to do.... Argh .. Then after lunch time actually nothing much happen mummy call and chat with me, after that asking about Genting trip during weekdays im stuck in the middle, not enough man power, mummy off for one month then maybe is the only time can stay with her for at least 3 days also good . But then hais I don't know what to do then I just hide inside my room, I cried ~ Cause I knew that the percentage of me getting leave on those days is totally impossible, boss actually asked me to choose nearest to weekend but weekend is more expensive then mummy said if you cannot then never mind, then I run out of the office and I cried. Lion came to find me and said that my leave is approve . I'm so damn happy till I don't know how to thanks them, but they gonna have bad times for this 3 days really really thanks a lot love you guys so much ... Weeee ~ then after work went to find mummy then we have buffet for our dinner SUPER FAT ! Then smoke awhile there are no cab damn ! Walk till so far and got in the cab . I'm so happy ...

No comments: