Sunday, February 05, 2012

5 Feb 2012

Yawn .. Today is so tired tired went to k last night , then watching movie at 10.45 super early woke up prepare cab to hougang to take stuff, after that watch 小孩不坏。very very nice movie plus is like so similar to my situation now !! After movie went to have kfc for breakfast ? Train to grandma house eat lunch then play mahjong with them so so stress, think my hair gonna drop a lot ... Very very tired then 8.30 cab home home .. GOOD NEWS ! MY MUMMY IS COMING BACK HOME SOON ! But don't know when is it maybe after our Genting trip weeee ~~~~ oh ya of course I won't forget those who help me when I'm down when I really stress and I've no one to turn to. Thanks to egg, ah pa, ah ma, Lao zhu , Lao Jie, bro, Baobei, mao and those who heard my sorrow and console me . I really love you guys a lot ! I think if those days I've no one to turn to I'm just gonna be a walking dead without any soul in me and crying along, main point is I'm back ! Weee .. ~~~~ so you all gonna headache and take all my rubbish :p weeeee ...

No comments: