Wednesday, January 13, 2010

13 Jan 2010

Im still awake hehe ~ Today didnt went to school again too tired ready haiz ~ then sms my teacher and told her about it then she ask me better quit my job but then if i really quit my job i dont have money ready =( Woke up then online awhile then after that bath-ed off to work today was kinda early reached then saw explorer de boss with another staff ? hmm .. today not bad got customer not like those days so bored totally empty i prefer more people then EMPTY hehehe ~ finish work Francies send me to mrt station then off i went home hehe was so like tired la then tomorrow class starting at 10am lalala .. BORING ~ omg i still wondering can i even survive a not la is like still got so long way haiz ~ someone please talk to mEEE .. Nothing much to post nights everyone :D

No comments: