Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 Jan 2010

It have been so many days when i have last update. This few days really really stress+EMO+ sad dont even feel HAPPY at all. Haiz ~ A lots of things have been happening i really really very sad about it but then who will know that kind of feelings that now i have go through ? People always say the tougher it is you will gain more experience about those things but then for my case I think it is like totally so wrong the tougher it is the more i feel like ending my LIFE ! I have no one to concern me i just want nothing much i just want to let people know im still in this world and i just want love and care thats all is it really so difficult ? All those things can make me like feeling so crazy and i think few days later or something i may be ended up in mental hospital, and then i guess it is ok la because no ones care about me at all ? END~

No comments: