Monday, January 25, 2010

25 Jan 2010



Im back blogging this few days not feeling well have a bad cough and then end up having fever LOL -.- then early in the morning quarrel with my mother and i get a slap from her actually plan not to go home today but then my body still cannot take it. Went to see doctor today and then spend me $9.10 is like so expensive 2 medicine and 2 days MC and i guess the school is withdrawing me soon ready because i have not been going to school this pass few days i dont know why just dont feel like going lor is it the end of my school LIFE ? I dont even know what the hell am i thinking about ? tomorrow one more day of mc then Chinese New year is coming pretty soon ready. Should get ready t0 buy new year clothes and wait for red packets wee ~ alright nothing to update ready good nights :D

Song intro -别说我的眼泪你无所谓

No comments: