Tuesday, January 05, 2010

5 Jan 2010



Im back to write something in my blog :D OMG ! due to yesterday not enough sleep today cant woke up for work was late. So can only cab down wasting my $12 =.= after that faster prepare and get ready start work the lunch today business not bad hehe. After that break time so sian want sleep cannot sleep then Jie Jie and Kor Kor came to visit me kana shock sia because she standing at the window. She and Kor pass me my Christmas present hahaha ! Thanks a lot really like it hehe ~ After that start work again omg ! Dinner ~ is terrible lots of customer coming in and there was 1 group of 15 people i think, to celebrate one of their friends birthday work till headache sia finally all went off then all of us is like woo ~ Relax liao hahaha do closing after that go smoke with Mandy awhile then went home le so tired and thank for the person who call me to peii me chat heheheh alright nothing much to post ready good nights everyone :D.

No comments: