Monday, January 04, 2010

4 Jan 2010



So long never update blog le let me write something on it =)

Just as im thinking something which i really really dont understand.
Every life bought to this world must go through the same thing, from a cute little baby who is so innocent,playful kids,teenager becoming stuborn and start to understand life, Adult start to work then stress this and that Bills, Taxs and whatever thing, Senior Citizen have lots of sickness and passed away. Why is it so i really dont understand and those people who have sickness really wish to continue their life and those normal people without sickness trying to commit suicide why is it so ? And then all the people have to stress about this and that why cant the world be a stress free world ? All the people will be smiling everyday without stressing about this and that. I dont know why i suddenly have this topic in my mind maybe is because this few days of lookout, im starting to get tired of this world and gets really really bored everyday. Work,Work,Work then go home sleep i really dont want this kind of life im sick of it . I dont even know am i getting into my course a not and im going to spend my 1 whole year alone again studying as many people who know me im NOT those kind of outspoken person it should take sometimes like my last year OMG ! half year ready is still like no differences still like strangers. Yup,right im those kind of person who dont know how to make friends and in fact im those kind of person who is god choose to make challenges for me i was like almost everyday crying like hell ! But then who will know ? who will care for me ? WHO !? I think i should stop blogging now i cant control my tears. Bye ~ Remember to tag me =) nights everyone


Song into- Xia yu tian


No comments: